Statistics show that 50 to 80 percent of men and 40 percent of women will experience some type of hair loss during their lifetimes. Hair loss and baldness are problems. Thousands of people are looking for hair loss cure and solutions. Read below if you are losing your hair. Some hair loss remedies may promote hair regrowth.
1. Ginkgo Biloba: This herb can work in improving the blood circulation to and from the hair follicles. Various herbalists are of the opinion that it increases the flow of blood in the region of the scalp, and works in hair regeneration by delivering the nutrients to the follicles.
2. Onion: Add minced onion to your shampoo. Let stand for fifteen days and use the shampoo regularly. Not only will it accelerate hair growth but it will give your hair glacial shine.
Another one with onion: Cut a red onion in half, add four cloves of garlic and two cinnamon sticks. Put everything in a pot and bring to a boil for 15 minutes. Rinse hair with this infusion for four days in a row.
3. Mix 1 egg, 2.5 tablespoons milk powder and 1 tablespoon wheat germ oil. Massage on the scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. Wash with a mild shampoo.
4. Try this old-country remedy for hair loss: soak fenugreek in a large pot of water for 24 hours. Completely saturate your hair and scalp with the liquid, cover your head with a shower cap and leave on for 3 hours. Rinse with lukewarm water. Repeat every day for a month.
5. Green tea contains catechins and these inhibit the process of testosterone turning into DHT (which is known to affect hair growth adversely). Herbalists are also of the opinion that green tea can work in blocking the hormonal activity chain that initiates hair thinning and hair loss. Green tea, in its liquid form, can also be used to rinse thinning hair.
6. aloe Vera and honey: Cut three aloe vera leaves and scrape off the gel. Mix the gel with honey, and apply it to the scalp. Let it work for 20 minutes and rinse.
7. Boil 1 cup mustard oil with 4 tablespoon henna (mehandi) leaves. Filter and bottle. Massage on the scalp regularly. It is very good for hair growth.
8. Henna. This traditional Indian herb promotes healthy hair and heals the hair shaft, preventing breakage. Massage red henna into your scalp, leave on for one hour and rinse. Repeat for 10 to 14 days, but beware--the henna will turn your hair red.
9. Folic acid is another element that can help hair thinning and is available in various foodstuffs such as whole-grains, broccoli, asparagus, spinach, etc. This is one of the best hair loss treatment.
10. Energetic breakfast: 1 tablespoon of wheat germ, 1 tablespoon of brewer’s yeast, 1 tablespoon soy lecithin, 1 tablespoon honey, and one cup of yogurt. home-remedies-site.com Combine all ingredients in the yogurt and eat it every day before breakfast. In one week you will see results; a hair full of strength and growing faster.
11. Grind half a cup of black dal lentil with one tablespoon of fenugreek seeds (dana methi) to a coarse powder. Mix well half a cup of yogurt into the powder and message over the scalp. Leave for 2 hours then rinse.
Author is an online medical researcher on hair loss treatment. Click read more on hair loss treatment, natural remedies for hair loss.