More and more health benefits of noni juice are being discovered as scientific research has shown more interest in this very unique plant. noni, which is an essential part of traditional Polynesian medicine, is said to be able to help people with a wide variety of long-term chronic diseases.
Some see noni juice as their last resort, while others see it as complementary part of a healthy diet. The bottom line is that satisfied customers and scientists seem to agree that there truly are some health benefits of drinking noni juice.
Of course, no medicine in this world is powerful enough to prevent all disease, but Hawaiian history shows that noni juice, used as a daily supplement, might make it possible to counteract changes within the body that could ultimately turn into a chronic disease. As they say, an ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.
There are basically 6 categories of health benefits of noni juice:
1. Noni boosts the immune system: Noni is considered one of the most nutritious fruits. Many of its nutrients are known to stimulate the immune system.
2. Noni stimulates digestion: Noni juice has traditionally been used as a laxative.
3. Noni is rich in anti-oxidants: Research has shown that Noni juice exhibits better antioxidant activity than grape seed extract and pycnogenol.
4. Noni works as an analgesic: The Noni tree is also knows as the ‘Painkiller and Headache tree’. Noni has been found to be 75% as effective as morphine sulphate in relieving pain without the toxic side effects.
5. Noni has antibacterial, antifungal and antiparasitic properties: With the presence of active compounds like anthraquinones, scopoletin and terpenes, Noni is effective against bacteria and fungus.
6. Noni has anti-inflammatory properties: Noni juice has shown similar results to the newer over-the-counter anti-inflammatory drugs, called non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs).
7. Noni has shown to be anti-tumor/anti-cancerous: Noni juice contains noni-ppt, which has shown anti-tumor activity.
If you want to reap all the health benefits of noni juice, of course it needs to be of the highest quality. The highest quality is only achieved when there is a lot of effort put into growing the noni plant under the best conditions and if the ripe fruit is carefully picked and processed according to methods that have been proven to preserve all the beneficial enzymes. Only then will you be able to experience the health benefits of noni juice.