Willkommen auf der Homepage von Aloe-Babys

Alles rund um Ihre Kleinen. Auch für Mütter und die es werden wollen.

Freitag, 21. Juni 2013

How Can I Get Rid Of A Cold Sore Quickly? - How To Treat A Cold Sore Fast And Safely



Just how Can I Get Rid Of A Cold Sore Quickly ? I read that nail polish remover cures cold sores rather quick, so I applied it a few times, the first time for two minutes holding the q-tip on my upper lip. Then I read I had to drain it out, and then apply NPR to the sore. It didn't do much of a transformation, the sore is still there, and my lip plumped up a bit more too. How can I get rid of this cold sore soon, and my big lip? What’s the best treatment out there? How Can I Get Rid Of A Cold Sore Quickly ?

If you also have an ugly cold sore that you want to get rid of, then here are some tips for you. First of all you are burning the sore w/polish remover. Buy Abreva at the pharmacy. It is expensive for a very small tube, but it helps, esp. when used at first sign. This one is going to take longer to heal due to what you did do it. Never squeeze it because it will spread. It is caused by a virus. You need to keep it clean, dry and use the cream. In severe cases, you need to get a prescription for Valtrex from the doctor.

For more tips How to Treat a Cold Sore Fast and Safely, I would say you prevent it in the first place! When you feel the sore coming on take Lysine, you could also take now. I take double the amount on the label. I put a dab of tea tree oil, let it dry and then pure aloe on the sore probably three times a day. The balance of sanitize/moisturize is tricky. I use ice in washcloth a couple times for the area even if I don't see the swelling and maybe a tylenol if I start to feel ill.

Usually the whole cold sore evolution takes 3 days and it has cut my healing time in half and is cheaper than the drugstore treatments. There is also a lip balm in a white pot w/ yellow lid that I used instead of the aloe a couple times. I've also used hand sanitizer gel and then aloe but these alternate results weren't as productive. By the way I think the nail polish remover is a toxin and can be absorbed into the skin, especially an open sore. Dentists and maybe pharmacists have matchlike sticks to cauterize a bad sore.

Keine Kommentare: